- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 12 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Federal Court: NY Town Broke Law With Meeting Prayer
A Federal court has ruled a New York town has broken the law by reciting a prayer at the opening of town meetings.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
The 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals rules Greece, New York violated a Constitutional ban on favoring one religion by opening board meetings with a Christian prayer for 11 years. Two residents sued, although the town had started inviting some non-Christians to start the meetings.
This court, ruling that prayer’s fine, but that the town should have made a greater effort to include other faiths. A town lawyer says they’ll appeal.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.