- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 hour ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Federal Court: NY Town Broke Law With Meeting Prayer
A Federal court has ruled a New York town has broken the law by reciting a prayer at the opening of town meetings.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
The 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals rules Greece, New York violated a Constitutional ban on favoring one religion by opening board meetings with a Christian prayer for 11 years. Two residents sued, although the town had started inviting some non-Christians to start the meetings.
This court, ruling that prayer’s fine, but that the town should have made a greater effort to include other faiths. A town lawyer says they’ll appeal.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.