- Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel ResigningPosted 2 hours ago
- 12-year-old Carrying BB Gun, Shot & Killed By PolicePosted 5 hours ago
- The 2014 American Music Awards RecapPosted 6 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
AEHQ: Obama Opens Lead in New FOX News Poll [VIDEO]
Improved feelings on the economy have given President Obama an edge over Mitt Romney in the latest FOX News poll.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso has more on the polls in this Election Update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
The latest FOX News poll shows 49% of voters approve, while 47% disapprove, of President Obama’s job performance. And if the election were held today, President Obama would top Republican Mitt Romney, 46-39%. The FOX poll also shows the main reason voters support the President: they think he’s doing a good job, while the main reason voters support Mitt Romney is because he’s not President Obama.
And a third of voters polled say they’re “extremely” interested in the election. Among just that group, Romney tops the President, 50-44%.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the newest FOX News polls HERE: