- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 11 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 11 hours ago
- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 14 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 14 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 14 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 18 hours ago
Study: Coffee Reduces Risk of Death
It’s the largest ever study on coffee and longevity, and it’s found that an extra cup of ‘Joe is not a bad idea if you want to hang around for a while longer.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster has more:
It can’t prove that coffee makes you live longer, but this study of 400,000 people finds hose that drink it are less likely to die – 5-or-6% less likely in any given year for one cup drinkers, up to 16% for women who have four or five cups a day. That survey, conducted by the National Institutes of Health and the AARP.
The researchers adjusted for other factors that could throw off the results, like smoking, drinking and exercise habits. Doctors do say, though, watch the sugar and cream.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.