- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 10 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 11 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Study: Coffee Reduces Risk of Death
It’s the largest ever study on coffee and longevity, and it’s found that an extra cup of ‘Joe is not a bad idea if you want to hang around for a while longer.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster has more:
It can’t prove that coffee makes you live longer, but this study of 400,000 people finds hose that drink it are less likely to die – 5-or-6% less likely in any given year for one cup drinkers, up to 16% for women who have four or five cups a day. That survey, conducted by the National Institutes of Health and the AARP.
The researchers adjusted for other factors that could throw off the results, like smoking, drinking and exercise habits. Doctors do say, though, watch the sugar and cream.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.