- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 3 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 6 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Study: Coffee Reduces Risk of Death
It’s the largest ever study on coffee and longevity, and it’s found that an extra cup of ‘Joe is not a bad idea if you want to hang around for a while longer.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster has more:
It can’t prove that coffee makes you live longer, but this study of 400,000 people finds hose that drink it are less likely to die – 5-or-6% less likely in any given year for one cup drinkers, up to 16% for women who have four or five cups a day. That survey, conducted by the National Institutes of Health and the AARP.
The researchers adjusted for other factors that could throw off the results, like smoking, drinking and exercise habits. Doctors do say, though, watch the sugar and cream.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.