- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 19 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Study: Coffee Reduces Risk of Death
It’s the largest ever study on coffee and longevity, and it’s found that an extra cup of ‘Joe is not a bad idea if you want to hang around for a while longer.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster has more:
It can’t prove that coffee makes you live longer, but this study of 400,000 people finds hose that drink it are less likely to die – 5-or-6% less likely in any given year for one cup drinkers, up to 16% for women who have four or five cups a day. That survey, conducted by the National Institutes of Health and the AARP.
The researchers adjusted for other factors that could throw off the results, like smoking, drinking and exercise habits. Doctors do say, though, watch the sugar and cream.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.