- Breaking News WATCH LIVE: Deadly Fire, Building Explosion in NYC’s HarlemPosted 1 hour ago
- AEHQ: A Jolly Republican Win In Florida, Sinking The Competition [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Court Records: Zimmerman Had Injuries After Trayvon Martin Shooting [VIDEO]
There is reportedly new evidence in the Trayvon Martin case, and it could be a boost for George Zimmerman’s claim of self defense.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Newly released court records show Zimmerman suffered two black eyes, a nose fracture and cuts to the back of his head following his run-in with Trayvon Martin.
Before the shooting on February 26th, Zimmerman called 911 to report Martin was acting suspiciously.
(Zimmerman) “This guy looks like he’s up to no good.”
Martin was unarmed but Zimmerman has argued that the shooting was justified according to Florida’s ‘Stand Your Ground’ law. The prosecution has charged him with second-degree murder.
He is free on $150,000 bail and staying in a undisclosed location, facing a potential life sentence.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on Zimmerman’s injuries: