- AFMW: Tyler and Earl CampbellPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 4 hours ago
- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 5 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Court Records: Zimmerman Had Injuries After Trayvon Martin Shooting [VIDEO]
There is reportedly new evidence in the Trayvon Martin case, and it could be a boost for George Zimmerman’s claim of self defense.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Newly released court records show Zimmerman suffered two black eyes, a nose fracture and cuts to the back of his head following his run-in with Trayvon Martin.
Before the shooting on February 26th, Zimmerman called 911 to report Martin was acting suspiciously.
(Zimmerman) “This guy looks like he’s up to no good.”
Martin was unarmed but Zimmerman has argued that the shooting was justified according to Florida’s ‘Stand Your Ground’ law. The prosecution has charged him with second-degree murder.
He is free on $150,000 bail and staying in a undisclosed location, facing a potential life sentence.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on Zimmerman’s injuries: