- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 2 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 4 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Bill Clinton: Raise Taxes On EVERYONE!
“I think you could tax me at a 100 percent and you wouldn’t balance the budget. We are all going to have to contribute to this…”
- Bill Clinton last night at the Peter G. Peterson Foundation’s third annual Fiscal Summit
Former President Clinton says Washington should hike taxes across the board! He says President Obama’s plan to only raise taxes on the rich isn’t enough and will never balance the budget. Would you be more willing to accept a tax hike if everyone is force to sacrifice?