- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 14 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Bill Clinton: Raise Taxes On EVERYONE!
“I think you could tax me at a 100 percent and you wouldn’t balance the budget. We are all going to have to contribute to this…”
– Bill Clinton last night at the Peter G. Peterson Foundation’s third annual Fiscal Summit
Former President Clinton says Washington should hike taxes across the board! He says President Obama’s plan to only raise taxes on the rich isn’t enough and will never balance the budget. Would you be more willing to accept a tax hike if everyone is force to sacrifice?