- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 19 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Bill Clinton: Raise Taxes On EVERYONE!
“I think you could tax me at a 100 percent and you wouldn’t balance the budget. We are all going to have to contribute to this…”
- Bill Clinton last night at the Peter G. Peterson Foundation’s third annual Fiscal Summit
Former President Clinton says Washington should hike taxes across the board! He says President Obama’s plan to only raise taxes on the rich isn’t enough and will never balance the budget. Would you be more willing to accept a tax hike if everyone is force to sacrifice?