- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 14 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 15 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Bill Clinton: Raise Taxes On EVERYONE!
“I think you could tax me at a 100 percent and you wouldn’t balance the budget. We are all going to have to contribute to this…”
- Bill Clinton last night at the Peter G. Peterson Foundation’s third annual Fiscal Summit
Former President Clinton says Washington should hike taxes across the board! He says President Obama’s plan to only raise taxes on the rich isn’t enough and will never balance the budget. Would you be more willing to accept a tax hike if everyone is force to sacrifice?