- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 57 mins ago
- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 24 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Bill Clinton: Raise Taxes On EVERYONE!
“I think you could tax me at a 100 percent and you wouldn’t balance the budget. We are all going to have to contribute to this…”
- Bill Clinton last night at the Peter G. Peterson Foundation’s third annual Fiscal Summit
Former President Clinton says Washington should hike taxes across the board! He says President Obama’s plan to only raise taxes on the rich isn’t enough and will never balance the budget. Would you be more willing to accept a tax hike if everyone is force to sacrifice?