- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 6 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 13 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
AEHQ: Paul’s Presidential Future
He’s still in the race, but Ron Paul is ignoring the rest of the Presidential primaries. Instead, he’ll focus on states that choose delegates by caucuses and conventions. His top campaign man is talking about what happens after those contests.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson has details from Washington in this Election Update:
From America’s Election Headquarters.
(Barton) “We recognize that Governor Romney has what is an insurmountable delegate lead.”
And when Romney clinches, Ron Paul National Campaign Chair Jesse Barton says Paul’s supporters will be looking for their moment in the political sun.
(Barton) “And if our people are treated with respect, if our ideas are embraced and treated seriously, and treated with respect; I think the Republican Party has a very good chance to pick up a substantial number of their votes.
But should the opposite happen:
(Barton) “A lot of people are gonna stay home. A lot of people are gonna sit on their hands.”
Barton says it is not likely that Ron Paul will formally endorse Mitt Romney, and they’ve not talked about whether Paul will deliver a convention speech.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.