- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 3 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Securing America: Finishing the Flight 93 Memorial
Remember the victims of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, former Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush are teaming up to raise the final money needed for the Pennsylvania memorial to the victims of United Flight 93.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
The Memorial has already been dedicated, but some of its elements are still unfinished. Former Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton headline a fundraiser tonight to try and collect the final $10 million. Neil Mulholland, President of the Flight 93 Fund, explains why they’ve come up a bit short.
(Mulholland) “In comparing it to New York, it has not had the participation from corporate America that we desire. In total, we’ve had less than 15 Fortune 500 companies that have donated to this memorial at all.”
The money, to be used for an education center, a memorial grove and a 93-foot wind chime tower.
In Washington, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.