- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 37 mins ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 2 hours ago
- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Securing America: Finishing the Flight 93 Memorial
Remember the victims of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, former Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush are teaming up to raise the final money needed for the Pennsylvania memorial to the victims of United Flight 93.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
The Memorial has already been dedicated, but some of its elements are still unfinished. Former Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton headline a fundraiser tonight to try and collect the final $10 million. Neil Mulholland, President of the Flight 93 Fund, explains why they’ve come up a bit short.
(Mulholland) “In comparing it to New York, it has not had the participation from corporate America that we desire. In total, we’ve had less than 15 Fortune 500 companies that have donated to this memorial at all.”
The money, to be used for an education center, a memorial grove and a 93-foot wind chime tower.
In Washington, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.