- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 2 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 12 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 20 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 20 hours ago
Father of Missing AZ Girl Prohibited from Seeing Sons
The father of a missing Arizona girl is forbidden to see his two other children.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
Authorities in Tucson say the father of Isabel Celis, the six-year-old missing for nearly a month, was alone with her when she vanished, but it doesn’t make Sergio Celis a suspect and they say the couple’s two boys are staying with their mother.
(Villasenor) ”A voluntary agreement was reached between Child Protective Services and the parents to restrict access or voluntarily for Sergio to get some space and distance away from the two older children.”
Tucson Police Chief Roberto Villasenor. Police say the girl’s mother went to work the morning of April 21st and Sergio Celis later reported the little girl missing.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.
LISTEN to the 911 tape released by police of Isabel Celis’ mother and the dispatcher: