- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 8 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 8 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 14 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Father of Missing AZ Girl Prohibited from Seeing Sons
The father of a missing Arizona girl is forbidden to see his two other children.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
Authorities in Tucson say the father of Isabel Celis, the six-year-old missing for nearly a month, was alone with her when she vanished, but it doesn’t make Sergio Celis a suspect and they say the couple’s two boys are staying with their mother.
(Villasenor) “A voluntary agreement was reached between Child Protective Services and the parents to restrict access or voluntarily for Sergio to get some space and distance away from the two older children.”
Tucson Police Chief Roberto Villasenor. Police say the girl’s mother went to work the morning of April 21st and Sergio Celis later reported the little girl missing.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.
LISTEN to the 911 tape released by police of Isabel Celis’ mother and the dispatcher: