- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 11 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Father of Missing AZ Girl Prohibited from Seeing Sons
The father of a missing Arizona girl is forbidden to see his two other children.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
Authorities in Tucson say the father of Isabel Celis, the six-year-old missing for nearly a month, was alone with her when she vanished, but it doesn’t make Sergio Celis a suspect and they say the couple’s two boys are staying with their mother.
(Villasenor) “A voluntary agreement was reached between Child Protective Services and the parents to restrict access or voluntarily for Sergio to get some space and distance away from the two older children.”
Tucson Police Chief Roberto Villasenor. Police say the girl’s mother went to work the morning of April 21st and Sergio Celis later reported the little girl missing.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.
LISTEN to the 911 tape released by police of Isabel Celis’ mother and the dispatcher: