- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 16 hours ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Airport Security Worker Allegedly Used Murder Victim’s ID
A man who worked as an airport security supervisor for over two decades at Newark International Airport in New Jersey has been arrested for using a fake identity, and is under investigation for involvement in the murder of the man who’s identity he stole 20 years ago.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York:
Co-workers knew him as Jerry Thomas, a security employee at Newark Airport supervising about 30 guards. He had security clearance for just about every part of the airport and had an unblemished record.
But an anonymous tip alerted authorities that he’s actually an illegal Nigerian immigrant Bimbo Oyewole, who illegally entered the country in 1989 and assumed Thomas’ identity in 1992.
A passenger at Newark reacting to the news…
(Passenger) “I think they did a good job, but unfortunately there’s going to be people like that, that still slip by.”
Thomas was shot to death in a YMCA in Queens 1992. Its unclear if Oyewole was involved with his death. He does face criminal charges and deportation.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: Oyewole, worked with a private company under contract with the Port Authority. He used Thomas’ birth certificate, social security card and was even fingerprinted several times, but he started working at Newark long before strict 9/11 procedures were put in place and before the TSA existed.