- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Is a Fake Cop Shooting Mississippi Drivers?
Authorities aren’t revealing much as they investigate two deadly late-night shootings on remote stretches of Mississippi highways, though they are worrying the person behind them may be pretending to be one of their own.
FOX News Radio’s Pam Puso reports:
The victims were killed three days apart, and Joey Miller with the State Highway Patrol says there’s a common denominator.
(Miller) “We believe both vehicles were on the side of the road.”
Leading authorities to believe the 48-year-old woman and 74-year-old man may have been murdered by someone posing as law enforcement. Drivers, warned to call 9-1-1 if they believe an imposter is trying to pull them over.
(Miller) “We’re saturating the area. There’s going to be a large police presence around here.”
Cops won’t reveal what type of weapon was used, or if they believe the crimes are the work of a single gunman.
Pam Puso, FOX News Radio.