- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Mission To Mars: Maven Reaches Red PlanetPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Think Your Kids Are Strapped In Properly? Think Again.Posted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 2 days ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Managing Crohn’s Disease
Crohn’s Disease is a pretty common condition that affects thousands of Americans, causing intense pain and affecting the lifestyle of those that have it. But there are plenty of steps that can be taken to manage Crohn’s.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
More than half a million people suffer from Crohn’s Disease, an inflammatory bowel disease that affects the intestine and colon. Medications like anti-inflammatories, immune system suppressors and antibiotics can help, but simple lifestyle changes can also help manage the symptoms.
Experts say managing stress and eating the right foods can go a long way in avoiding flareups.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.