- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 1 day ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Managing Crohn’s Disease
Crohn’s Disease is a pretty common condition that affects thousands of Americans, causing intense pain and affecting the lifestyle of those that have it. But there are plenty of steps that can be taken to manage Crohn’s.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
More than half a million people suffer from Crohn’s Disease, an inflammatory bowel disease that affects the intestine and colon. Medications like anti-inflammatories, immune system suppressors and antibiotics can help, but simple lifestyle changes can also help manage the symptoms.
Experts say managing stress and eating the right foods can go a long way in avoiding flareups.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.