- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Setback for GA Woman With Flesh-Eating Bacteria
Signs of progress, followed by another setback for the Georgia college student who’s been fighting for her life since contracting a flesh-eating bacteria.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has this update:
Aimee Copeland has already lost her left leg to the flesh-eating bacteria. Now, she’s going to lose her fingers, as well. The announcement, coming through the website set up by the University of West Georgia’s Psychology Department, where the 24-year-old is a graduate student.
Copeland regained consciousness Friday enough to mouth the words “Where am I?,” one week after the infection put her on life support. Friends like David McCrumm, still hoping for the best possible outcome.
(McCrumm) “Aimee’s just a great girl. She’s a shining light in the lives of everyone that she’s touched.”
Copeland picked up the bacteria when a zip-line accident cut her leg on May 1st.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.