- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 18 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 19 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 2 days ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Romney’s Ron Paul Problem
Mitt Romney might be the presumptive Republican nominee, but does he still have a Ron Paul problem?
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from Washington:
A problem Yes, but Larry Sabato, Director of the University of Virginia Politics Center believes it’s nothing the Romney campaign can’t solve.
Sabato: “Romney and Paul will have to have some contact I would think in order to do it.”
That’s because the Texas Congressman continues to pick up delegates in GOP contests, and with no sign of Ron Paul dropping out, those delegates will get a say at the convention.
Sabato: “If there’s one thing we’ve learned over the years, it’s that a single dissenting delegate will get a lot of television time, a couple of hundred can ruin a week.”
Sabato says the larger Paul’s delegation, the more influence he could wield over the party’s platform.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.