- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Romney’s Ron Paul Problem
Mitt Romney might be the presumptive Republican nominee, but does he still have a Ron Paul problem?
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from Washington:
A problem Yes, but Larry Sabato, Director of the University of Virginia Politics Center believes it’s nothing the Romney campaign can’t solve.
Sabato: “Romney and Paul will have to have some contact I would think in order to do it.”
That’s because the Texas Congressman continues to pick up delegates in GOP contests, and with no sign of Ron Paul dropping out, those delegates will get a say at the convention.
Sabato: “If there’s one thing we’ve learned over the years, it’s that a single dissenting delegate will get a lot of television time, a couple of hundred can ruin a week.”
Sabato says the larger Paul’s delegation, the more influence he could wield over the party’s platform.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.