- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 16 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Romney’s Ron Paul Problem
Mitt Romney might be the presumptive Republican nominee, but does he still have a Ron Paul problem?
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from Washington:
A problem Yes, but Larry Sabato, Director of the University of Virginia Politics Center believes it’s nothing the Romney campaign can’t solve.
Sabato: “Romney and Paul will have to have some contact I would think in order to do it.”
That’s because the Texas Congressman continues to pick up delegates in GOP contests, and with no sign of Ron Paul dropping out, those delegates will get a say at the convention.
Sabato: “If there’s one thing we’ve learned over the years, it’s that a single dissenting delegate will get a lot of television time, a couple of hundred can ruin a week.”
Sabato says the larger Paul’s delegation, the more influence he could wield over the party’s platform.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.