- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Time Magazine’s Breast Feeding Mom Speaks
She appeared on “Today” with her son.
“I understand some of the breastfeeding advocates are actually upset about this because I feel like [the photos] don’t show the nurturing side to attachment parenting. This isn’t how we breastfeed at home,” Jamie Lynne Grumet, 26, said as her three-year-old son Aaron sat in her lap. “It’s more of a cradling, nurturing situation. And I understand what they’re saying, but I do understand why Time chose this picture because it … did create such a media craze to get the dialogue talking.”
Grumet told NBC’s Savannah Guthrie “we knew exactly what we were going to get into” by appearing in the article and photo, although she acknowledged the firestorm around the magazine cover went beyond her expectations.