- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 19 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 20 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Time Magazine’s Breast Feeding Mom Speaks
She appeared on “Today” with her son.
“I understand some of the breastfeeding advocates are actually upset about this because I feel like [the photos] don’t show the nurturing side to attachment parenting. This isn’t how we breastfeed at home,” Jamie Lynne Grumet, 26, said as her three-year-old son Aaron sat in her lap. “It’s more of a cradling, nurturing situation. And I understand what they’re saying, but I do understand why Time chose this picture because it … did create such a media craze to get the dialogue talking.”
Grumet told NBC’s Savannah Guthrie “we knew exactly what we were going to get into” by appearing in the article and photo, although she acknowledged the firestorm around the magazine cover went beyond her expectations.