- Bullet Points: The Carol of the Bells with GunsPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Pastor Louie GiglioPosted 16 hours ago
- Who Owns The North Pole?Posted 17 hours ago
- A Connecticut Gun Factory To Become National ParkPosted 1 day ago
- Health Tips For Holiday TravelPosted 1 day ago
- Delta Baggage Handler Arrested In Alleged Gun Smuggling PlotPosted 2 days ago
- Music Legend Joe Cocker DeadPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 7 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 week ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
Securing America: No-Fly List Challenge [VIDEO]
Sixteen Muslims & the ACLU will challenge the Government’s ‘no-fly’ list in Federal court on Friday. They claim the Government list is arbitrary and there’s no way to get off of it.
FOX’s Dan Springer has more in our ongoing series on national security:
One of America’s tools in its War on Terror is the nearly decade old ‘no-fly’ list. Federal officials say it has led to the arrests of two terrorists and saved lives. But the American Civil Liberties Union is suing; arguing that it’s unconstitutional. Among the 20,000 people on the list and 500 U.S. Citizens, is Portland Businessman Jamal Tarhuni. He had no idea until he was barred from boarding a flight home following a humanitarian trip with a Christian group, Medical Teams International to his native Libya. The Feds won’t tell Tarhuni or anyone else why they’re on the list, saying it would compromise security. At issue for the courts; is flying a right? And can the Government block you from doing it without ever giving a reason?
Dan Springer, FOX News Radio.
Watch the video below for more on this story: