- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 59 mins ago
- Graceland Brings ‘The King’ Back To VegasPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
GA Woman Fighting Flesh-Eating Bacteria After Zip-lining
A Georgia woman is fighting for her life after contracting a flesh-eating infection while on an outdoors trip with friends.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
24-year-old Aimee Copeland contracted a flesh-eating bacterial infection after hurting herself when falling off a zip-line in western Georgia. A family neighbor says she’s already lost a limb:
(Neighbor) “What are you telling us? You just had to take her leg off? High-hip amputation? You’ve got to be kidding me.”
Her case is getting much attention. A rotary club from outside Atlanta is trucking in blood donors:
(Louis Young) “A blood drive trip in a bus to the blood facility that supplies the hospital where Aimee is.”
She’s improving, says her family. At one point doctors didn’t think she would live.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.