- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 11 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
AEHQ: Politics of Gay Marriage [VIDEO]
There’s a new wrinkle in the 2012 Presidential campaign… gay marriage.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
President Obama’s decision to embrace gay marriage may impact his re-election chances. Michael Cole-Schwartz with gay rights group The Human Rights Campaign thinks it will be a positive.
(Cole-Schwartz) “He is bound to see a real outpouring of support, in all kinds of ways, from the gay community.”
But Frank Schubert with The National Organization For Marriage says this issue will cost the President.
(Schubert) “It will be a big issue. I think its going to blow up and backfire and could very well cost the President re-election.”
Shubert says the issue will fire up Conservative voters in the many states where voters have decided to ban gay marriage.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the politics of gay marriage: