- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- World Freedom DeclinesPosted 4 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 7 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Gun Found in Stuffed Animals at RI Airport
Airport security finds a disassembled gun stashed inside stuffed animals.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
A stuffed teddy bear, rabbit, and Mickey Mouse X-rayed at T.F. Green Airport in Warwick, Rhode Island.
A security officer spotting a .40 caliber gun inside one, bullets and a firing pin in another, the gun’s slide in the third.
That passenger, travelling with his four-year-old son, was questioned and allowed to fly on to Detroit. He said he didn’t know the gun parts were there, and police say now, they were stashed, as part of a domestic dispute.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.