- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 21 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Gun Found in Stuffed Animals at RI Airport
Airport security finds a disassembled gun stashed inside stuffed animals.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
A stuffed teddy bear, rabbit, and Mickey Mouse X-rayed at T.F. Green Airport in Warwick, Rhode Island.
A security officer spotting a .40 caliber gun inside one, bullets and a firing pin in another, the gun’s slide in the third.
That passenger, travelling with his four-year-old son, was questioned and allowed to fly on to Detroit. He said he didn’t know the gun parts were there, and police say now, they were stashed, as part of a domestic dispute.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.