- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Cybersex Now One Step Closer To The Real Thing
Now you can Skype and use remotes to create vibrations on the other end of the line.
Using tht Motion2Vibration technology, the device is able to transform the movements performed by each user into vibration signals and send them to another selected device – either in the same room or over the internet.
Couples simply download the appropriate software, dial into each other’s laptops using Skype, and the presence of both Mojowijos is picked up.
Using the motion of their own remotes, the users can then play with the settings on their partner’s vibrator, upping the frequency or taking it down as required. So the more one partner moves their wand, the more the other partner’s will vibrate.