- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 21 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 22 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 24 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Why Do People Brag So Much?
Why do people brag so much? Thanks to a new study out of Harvard, science may have an answer.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
Bragging feels so good it lights up the brain just like food and money.
A study conducted at Harvard finds that about 40% of everything we say is devoted to telling others what we think and feel because it’s so rewarding, we cant shut-up about it.
In fact the study, reported by the Wall Street Journal, says we like talking about ourselves so much it matters more than money.
They offered test subjects money to talk about other people. Instead people gave up as much 25% of their potential earnings to keep talking about themselves.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.