- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Why Do People Brag So Much?
Why do people brag so much? Thanks to a new study out of Harvard, science may have an answer.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
Bragging feels so good it lights up the brain just like food and money.
A study conducted at Harvard finds that about 40% of everything we say is devoted to telling others what we think and feel because it’s so rewarding, we cant shut-up about it.
In fact the study, reported by the Wall Street Journal, says we like talking about ourselves so much it matters more than money.
They offered test subjects money to talk about other people. Instead people gave up as much 25% of their potential earnings to keep talking about themselves.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.