- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 13 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 15 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Why Do People Brag So Much?
Why do people brag so much? Thanks to a new study out of Harvard, science may have an answer.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
Bragging feels so good it lights up the brain just like food and money.
A study conducted at Harvard finds that about 40% of everything we say is devoted to telling others what we think and feel because it’s so rewarding, we cant shut-up about it.
In fact the study, reported by the Wall Street Journal, says we like talking about ourselves so much it matters more than money.
They offered test subjects money to talk about other people. Instead people gave up as much 25% of their potential earnings to keep talking about themselves.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.