- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 34 mins ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
AEHQ: Sen. Lugar Loses IN GOP Primary [VIDEO]
He’s served 35 years on Capitol Hill, and it’ll be 36 years when his terms ends in January. But Senator Richard Lugar won’t be back in Congress for year number 37, losing his spot as the Republican nominee in Indiana’s state primary.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports from Indianapolis:
U.S. Senator Dick Lugar says there are deep political divisions in this country right now.
(Lugar) “But these divisions are not insurmountable.”
And he says he’ll support Tea Party candidate Richard Mourdock.
This loss has been difficult for many Lugar supporters, like Roger Schmelzer who calls the long-time Senator a class-act.
(Schmelzer) “He’s one of the, he’s one of the best men I’ve ever known. I worked for him 20 years ago and he’s a patriot.”
Winner Richard Mourdock says he feels bad about Lugar’s run ending.
(Mourdock) “But it’s time to move forward and I’m sure he will continue to make a great contribution to America and this great state.”
Mourdock’s new challenger is U.S. Congressman Joe Donnelly.
In Indianapolis, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.
WATCH winner Richard Mourdock speak about winning the IN GOP Primary: