- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 22 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
AEHQ: Sen. Lugar Loses IN GOP Primary [VIDEO]
He’s served 35 years on Capitol Hill, and it’ll be 36 years when his terms ends in January. But Senator Richard Lugar won’t be back in Congress for year number 37, losing his spot as the Republican nominee in Indiana’s state primary.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports from Indianapolis:
U.S. Senator Dick Lugar says there are deep political divisions in this country right now.
(Lugar) “But these divisions are not insurmountable.”
And he says he’ll support Tea Party candidate Richard Mourdock.
This loss has been difficult for many Lugar supporters, like Roger Schmelzer who calls the long-time Senator a class-act.
(Schmelzer) “He’s one of the, he’s one of the best men I’ve ever known. I worked for him 20 years ago and he’s a patriot.”
Winner Richard Mourdock says he feels bad about Lugar’s run ending.
(Mourdock) “But it’s time to move forward and I’m sure he will continue to make a great contribution to America and this great state.”
Mourdock’s new challenger is U.S. Congressman Joe Donnelly.
In Indianapolis, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.
WATCH winner Richard Mourdock speak about winning the IN GOP Primary: