- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 33 mins ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
AEHQ: IN Senate Primary an Expensive Affair
Voters in Indiana, North Carolina and West Virginia are heading to the polls to cast their primary ballots. There’s one race – not for President – in Indiana that’s tighter than most.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports from the Hoosier State:
It’s one of Indiana’s most expensive Senate primaries: incumbent Dick Lugar and State Treasurer Richard Mourdock are battling it out, with both candidates spending millions on advertising, a lot of it negative. Lugar has been plagued by residency issues and Mourdock’s campaign manager got into some hot water over how a party database was used.
This had been a close race, the Lugar camp saying…
(Lugar Spokesman) “That is not, uh, a surprise.”
But a recent Howey-Depauw polls shows Lugar trailing Mourdock 48%-38%. Mourdock’s team has said…
(Mourdock Spokesman) “I think people are willing to give another candidate a try.”
Mourdock, the State Treasure, has been getting a lot of help from the Tea Party.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.