- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 3 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Facebook Makes Its IPO Pitch [VIDEO]
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg made an appearance in the Big Apple on Monday as Facebook begins its cross-country roadshow to plug its product to potential investors ahead of its IPO.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Facebook is moving one step closer to its initial public offering, pitching investors with an event at the Sheraton Hotel here in New York City. Matthew Gorrick who works as a licensed personal investment banker for one of the U.S.’ largest banks, says many investors are eager to jump on Facebook’s stock.
Gorrick: “So its kind of got a little, a little bit of excitement around the office, and obviously we want to get in it as well especially since it seems like it’s going to be a little undervalued and could go through the roof.”
Facebook is expecting a range of $29 to $35 dollars a share, but last week it received a pre-IPO rating of $44 dollars per share.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: The next stop for Facebook is Boston on Tuesday. The company will travel across America ending in Menlo Park, California. If the roadshow shows a strong demand for the stock, the share price may even be higher. That would put the company’s value at around $100 million dollars.
For more on this story watch the VIDEO HERE from FOX Business Network: