- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 20 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Facebook Makes Its IPO Pitch [VIDEO]
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg made an appearance in the Big Apple on Monday as Facebook begins its cross-country roadshow to plug its product to potential investors ahead of its IPO.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Facebook is moving one step closer to its initial public offering, pitching investors with an event at the Sheraton Hotel here in New York City. Matthew Gorrick who works as a licensed personal investment banker for one of the U.S.’ largest banks, says many investors are eager to jump on Facebook’s stock.
Gorrick: “So its kind of got a little, a little bit of excitement around the office, and obviously we want to get in it as well especially since it seems like it’s going to be a little undervalued and could go through the roof.”
Facebook is expecting a range of $29 to $35 dollars a share, but last week it received a pre-IPO rating of $44 dollars per share.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: The next stop for Facebook is Boston on Tuesday. The company will travel across America ending in Menlo Park, California. If the roadshow shows a strong demand for the stock, the share price may even be higher. That would put the company’s value at around $100 million dollars.
For more on this story watch the VIDEO HERE from FOX Business Network: