- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 25 mins ago
- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 16 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 16 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
Right Wing Uses Pre-Rally Pictures To Claim Obama Spoke To Empty Seats
President Obama officially kicked off his campaign in Ohio, and the right tried to paint the appearance as a failure. But, as Sarah Jones at PoliticusUSA shows in her slideshow, the arena was close to capacity.
Compare that to a recent Romney event where the stage was repositioned to make Ford Field look crowded.