- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 21 mins ago
- Joining The Pack: Arkansas Passes Religious Freedom Bill Similar To Indiana’s [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Gingrich Endorses Romney as Campaigns Kick Off [VIDEO]
President Obama kicked his reelection campaign into high gear over the weekend with a pair of rallies, as his opponent, Mitt Romney, received an endorsement he’s been waiting for.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso has this election update:
It’s full on campaign mode for President Obama, pumping up supporters in Ohio and Virginia, Saturday.
(President Obama) “We are still fired up, we are still ready to go.”
And less than one week since he dropped out of the race, Newt Gingrich tossing his hat into Mitt Romney’s ring.
(Gingrich) “I believe that Mitt Romney will be a dramatically better President of the United States than Barack Obama. I believe that he has earned the right to represent the Republican Party, and he’s earned it the hard way.”
Gingrich, on CNN’s “State of the Union,” also laughing off any suggestions that he’d try to be Romney’s running mate, saying the campaign would probably prefer someone a little younger.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on President Obama kicking off his reelection campaign HERE: