- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Keselowski Pushed to Talladega Win
Tandem racing and Talladega go together like peanut butter and jelly. And on Sunday, a sprint to the finish focused on two pairs of cars.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig recaps the Aaron’s 499:
It was a green-white-checkered finish. Matt Kenseth & Greg Biffle on the outside, Brad Keselowski & Kyle Busch on the inside.
(Keselowski) “Patience is a bit of an oxymoron, ’cause you know you have to go hard to win this race.”
But Keselowski and Busch had just enough of it, letting Kenseth and Biffle bolt on the restart before catching up and passing the pair on the final lap. And once Keselowski got separation from Busch on turn 3…
(Final Call) “Brad Keselowski, pulling away. It’s all happening behind him, and Keselowski – for the second time – will go to Victory Lane at Talladega.”
…Mike Joy with the call for “NASCAR on FOX.” Keselowski’s first Sprint Cup win came in this race three years ago, in a race that featured a spectacular crash involving Carl Edwards at the end. This time, “The Big One” came with three laps to go, wiping out more than a dozen cars and setting up the overtime finish.
The race featured a few season highs, as the 17 leaders exchanged the top spot 34 times.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.