- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 3 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: America’s Big Pothole ProblemPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Keselowski Pushed to Talladega Win
Tandem racing and Talladega go together like peanut butter and jelly. And on Sunday, a sprint to the finish focused on two pairs of cars.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig recaps the Aaron’s 499:
It was a green-white-checkered finish. Matt Kenseth & Greg Biffle on the outside, Brad Keselowski & Kyle Busch on the inside.
(Keselowski) “Patience is a bit of an oxymoron, ’cause you know you have to go hard to win this race.”
But Keselowski and Busch had just enough of it, letting Kenseth and Biffle bolt on the restart before catching up and passing the pair on the final lap. And once Keselowski got separation from Busch on turn 3…
(Final Call) “Brad Keselowski, pulling away. It’s all happening behind him, and Keselowski – for the second time – will go to Victory Lane at Talladega.”
…Mike Joy with the call for “NASCAR on FOX.” Keselowski’s first Sprint Cup win came in this race three years ago, in a race that featured a spectacular crash involving Carl Edwards at the end. This time, “The Big One” came with three laps to go, wiping out more than a dozen cars and setting up the overtime finish.
The race featured a few season highs, as the 17 leaders exchanged the top spot 34 times.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.