- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 13 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 14 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
“Appalled” Republicans Would Never Use Terrorism For Political Means, Would They?
Talking Points Memo did a mash-up of Republicans in 2004 vs. Republicans in 2012.
TPM took a trip down memory lane to the last time Republicans were tasked with the job of defending and promoting an incumbent president.
Eager to present themselves as staunch and strong defenders of the homeland, unafraid of tracking down terrorists wherever they were, Republicans of eight years ago were keen to let everyone know who was really keeping them safe.
<object id="rg_player_abd3f6b0-4082-012f-2a8c-12313d00d151" name="rg_player_abd3f6b0-4082-012f-2a8c-12313d00d151" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
width=”650″ height=”390″ classid=”clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000″ style=”visibility: visible;”>
<embed id="abd3f6b0-4082-012f-2a8c-12313d00d151" name="abd3f6b0-4082-012f-2a8c-12313d00d151" width="650" height="390"
allowNetworking=”all” allowScriptAccess=”always” allowFullScreen=”true” wmode=”transparent”