- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 8 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 9 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
“Appalled” Republicans Would Never Use Terrorism For Political Means, Would They?
Talking Points Memo did a mash-up of Republicans in 2004 vs. Republicans in 2012.
TPM took a trip down memory lane to the last time Republicans were tasked with the job of defending and promoting an incumbent president.
Eager to present themselves as staunch and strong defenders of the homeland, unafraid of tracking down terrorists wherever they were, Republicans of eight years ago were keen to let everyone know who was really keeping them safe.
<object id="rg_player_abd3f6b0-4082-012f-2a8c-12313d00d151" name="rg_player_abd3f6b0-4082-012f-2a8c-12313d00d151" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
width=”650″ height=”390″ classid=”clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000″ style=”visibility: visible;”>
<embed id="abd3f6b0-4082-012f-2a8c-12313d00d151" name="abd3f6b0-4082-012f-2a8c-12313d00d151" width="650" height="390"
allowNetworking=”all” allowScriptAccess=”always” allowFullScreen=”true” wmode=”transparent”