- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 33 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: THIRD DAY, Grammy, AMA and GMA Dove Award winning groupPosted 4 hours ago
- It’s A Boy For Carrie Underwood! And, The Baby’s Name Is…Posted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 18 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
“Appalled” Republicans Would Never Use Terrorism For Political Means, Would They?
Talking Points Memo did a mash-up of Republicans in 2004 vs. Republicans in 2012.
TPM took a trip down memory lane to the last time Republicans were tasked with the job of defending and promoting an incumbent president.
Eager to present themselves as staunch and strong defenders of the homeland, unafraid of tracking down terrorists wherever they were, Republicans of eight years ago were keen to let everyone know who was really keeping them safe.
<object id="rg_player_abd3f6b0-4082-012f-2a8c-12313d00d151" name="rg_player_abd3f6b0-4082-012f-2a8c-12313d00d151" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
width=”650″ height=”390″ classid=”clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000″ style=”visibility: visible;”>
<embed id="abd3f6b0-4082-012f-2a8c-12313d00d151" name="abd3f6b0-4082-012f-2a8c-12313d00d151" width="650" height="390"
allowNetworking=”all” allowScriptAccess=”always” allowFullScreen=”true” wmode=”transparent”