- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of December 13thPosted 1 hour ago
- CDC Report Shows Flu Vaccine BenefitsPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Who Is Keeping Tabs On Your Cell Phone?Posted 1 day ago
- Securing America: NSA Director Defends Data CollectionPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Do It Yourself Duct Tape HolsterPosted 2 days ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
Catch An All ‘Tom Sullivan Show’ This Weekend On The FOX BUSINESS NETWORK!
President Obama made a surprise visit to Afghanistan and announced a strategic agreement with President Karzai. Is it the right strategy? How do we pay for another 12 years of war? Tom Talks to former Secretary of Defense William Cohen and Brookings Institution Sr. Fellow Michael O’Hanlon. Then, will the US and China be able to work together when they can’t agree on human rights? Tom asks China experts and authors Peter Kiernan and Gordon Chang. And, Tom talks to conservative writer Jonah Goldberg about his new book “The Tyranny of Cliches”. And later, Tom gets the housing forecast from Zillow economist Stan Humphries. Plus, the Panel tackles Occupy Wall Street, Facebook’s IPO and whether there’s a place for Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum in the Romney camp. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!