- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 41 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of March 7thPosted 1 hour ago
- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 16 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 22 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Catch An All ‘Tom Sullivan Show’ This Weekend On The FOX BUSINESS NETWORK!
President Obama made a surprise visit to Afghanistan and announced a strategic agreement with President Karzai. Is it the right strategy? How do we pay for another 12 years of war? Tom Talks to former Secretary of Defense William Cohen and Brookings Institution Sr. Fellow Michael O’Hanlon. Then, will the US and China be able to work together when they can’t agree on human rights? Tom asks China experts and authors Peter Kiernan and Gordon Chang. And, Tom talks to conservative writer Jonah Goldberg about his new book “The Tyranny of Cliches”. And later, Tom gets the housing forecast from Zillow economist Stan Humphries. Plus, the Panel tackles Occupy Wall Street, Facebook’s IPO and whether there’s a place for Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum in the Romney camp. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!