- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 19 hours ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 2 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Catch An All ‘Tom Sullivan Show’ This Weekend On The FOX BUSINESS NETWORK!
President Obama made a surprise visit to Afghanistan and announced a strategic agreement with President Karzai. Is it the right strategy? How do we pay for another 12 years of war? Tom Talks to former Secretary of Defense William Cohen and Brookings Institution Sr. Fellow Michael O’Hanlon. Then, will the US and China be able to work together when they can’t agree on human rights? Tom asks China experts and authors Peter Kiernan and Gordon Chang. And, Tom talks to conservative writer Jonah Goldberg about his new book “The Tyranny of Cliches”. And later, Tom gets the housing forecast from Zillow economist Stan Humphries. Plus, the Panel tackles Occupy Wall Street, Facebook’s IPO and whether there’s a place for Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum in the Romney camp. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!