- Hired! Looking For Work?Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 15 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 19 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Catch An All ‘Tom Sullivan Show’ This Weekend On The FOX BUSINESS NETWORK!
President Obama made a surprise visit to Afghanistan and announced a strategic agreement with President Karzai. Is it the right strategy? How do we pay for another 12 years of war? Tom Talks to former Secretary of Defense William Cohen and Brookings Institution Sr. Fellow Michael O’Hanlon. Then, will the US and China be able to work together when they can’t agree on human rights? Tom asks China experts and authors Peter Kiernan and Gordon Chang. And, Tom talks to conservative writer Jonah Goldberg about his new book “The Tyranny of Cliches”. And later, Tom gets the housing forecast from Zillow economist Stan Humphries. Plus, the Panel tackles Occupy Wall Street, Facebook’s IPO and whether there’s a place for Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum in the Romney camp. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!