- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 23 hours ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 24 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
[PICTURE] TANNING SALON MOM!
A New Jersey woman who has denied charges she allowed her 5-year-old daughter into a tanning booth has gained national attention for her own increasingly copper complexion, prompting a suggestion that she suffers from “tanerexia.”
Patricia Krentcil, known as the “tanning mom,” is facing up to 10 years in prison if convicted of second-degree child endangerment. Child services intervened after a nurse at daughter Anna’s school noticed she had a rash and the little girl told her it was from going tanning with her mother.
HERE IS HER PICTURE