- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 12 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 12 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
[PICTURE] TANNING SALON MOM!
A New Jersey woman who has denied charges she allowed her 5-year-old daughter into a tanning booth has gained national attention for her own increasingly copper complexion, prompting a suggestion that she suffers from “tanerexia.”
Patricia Krentcil, known as the “tanning mom,” is facing up to 10 years in prison if convicted of second-degree child endangerment. Child services intervened after a nurse at daughter Anna’s school noticed she had a rash and the little girl told her it was from going tanning with her mother.
HERE IS HER PICTURE