- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Touchdown! President Obama is back in the United States after a very rare whirl-wind non political trip to Afghanistan, where he celebrated the anniversary of Bin Laden’s Killing and announced a vague all purpose “agreement” with our good friend Hamid Karzai. He covered all his narrative bases for the fall. Gibson examines. Plus: Now Republicans are mad he’s taking all the credit!
Plus: Is Obama going to have a Navy Seal problem in the late Summer, should Romney “personally attack” Obama this cycle and Obama comes out with new “Swiss Bank Account” Ad to attack Romney!