- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 1 day ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Touchdown! President Obama is back in the United States after a very rare whirl-wind non political trip to Afghanistan, where he celebrated the anniversary of Bin Laden’s Killing and announced a vague all purpose “agreement” with our good friend Hamid Karzai. He covered all his narrative bases for the fall. Gibson examines. Plus: Now Republicans are mad he’s taking all the credit!
Plus: Is Obama going to have a Navy Seal problem in the late Summer, should Romney “personally attack” Obama this cycle and Obama comes out with new “Swiss Bank Account” Ad to attack Romney!