- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 19 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 20 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Student Forgotten in Jail Cell for 5 Days, Survives on Own Urine [VIDEO]
The Drug Enforcement Agency is apologizing to a university student in California after leaving him in a cell for five days because they forgot about him.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
A 24-year-old San Diego engineering student was forgotten about after being left in a DEA holding cell for five days last month. Daniel Chong drank his own urine, at a powdery substance accidentally left in his cell – that turned out to be meth – and ate shards from his own glasses that he broke to write something on his arm.
(Chong) “This is an ‘S’ in pitch black, trying to write ‘Sorry, Mom,’ but I couldn’t even aim, so I gave up on that one.”
He got swept up in a raid at a friend’s house on April 20th. DEA agents arrested nine people, found ecstasy pills and guns. But an agent told Chong that he was to be released, that he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
His attorney is filing a claim with the government.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on Daniel Chong’s story HERE: