- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 39 mins ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 2 hours ago
- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Student Forgotten in Jail Cell for 5 Days, Survives on Own Urine [VIDEO]
The Drug Enforcement Agency is apologizing to a university student in California after leaving him in a cell for five days because they forgot about him.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
A 24-year-old San Diego engineering student was forgotten about after being left in a DEA holding cell for five days last month. Daniel Chong drank his own urine, at a powdery substance accidentally left in his cell – that turned out to be meth – and ate shards from his own glasses that he broke to write something on his arm.
(Chong) “This is an ‘S’ in pitch black, trying to write ‘Sorry, Mom,’ but I couldn’t even aim, so I gave up on that one.”
He got swept up in a raid at a friend’s house on April 20th. DEA agents arrested nine people, found ecstasy pills and guns. But an agent told Chong that he was to be released, that he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
His attorney is filing a claim with the government.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on Daniel Chong’s story HERE: