- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 14 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 15 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Sleep Off Fat
Getting more sleep may be the trick to losing more weight.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
To lose weight, try the sleep diet. Sleeping for more than nine hours may help weight loss according to the latest research. But if you sleep for fewer than seven hours it may go the other way, toward higher body weight.
The difference is because of genetic factors. The study, conducted at the University of Washington, is considered the first study to examine how sleep interacts with them.
The genes affect how the body uses energy and how fat is stored. The lead author says short sleep may allow the genes to blossom. More sleep nips them in the bud.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.