- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 13 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 13 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Gingrich Formally Drops Out of Presidential Race [VIDEO]
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich has formally closed the curtain on his Presidential campaign, throwing his support behind Mitt Romney after campaigning against him for months.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports from Washington:
Newt Gingrich had once touted himself as the most conservative guy on the campaign trail. but at a news conference in Arlington, Virginia – just a few miles from the White House – he says he’s stepping aside for presumptive nominee Mitt Romney. Gingrich says he gets asked if Romney is conservative enough.
(Gingrich) “And my answer’s simple: Compared to Barack Obama? You know, this is not a choice between Mitt Romney and Ronald Reagan.”
Gingrich says that he’s going to continue to work to defeat President Obama.
(Gingrich) “This is a choice between Mitt Romney and the most radical leftist President in American history.”
Gingrich’s campaign wraps up with about $4 million dollars worth of debt.
Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on Gingrich dropping out of the Presidential race HERE: