- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 1 hour ago
- French Officials: Germanwings Plane Crash Appears Deliberate [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Gingrich Formally Drops Out of Presidential Race [VIDEO]
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich has formally closed the curtain on his Presidential campaign, throwing his support behind Mitt Romney after campaigning against him for months.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports from Washington:
Newt Gingrich had once touted himself as the most conservative guy on the campaign trail. but at a news conference in Arlington, Virginia – just a few miles from the White House – he says he’s stepping aside for presumptive nominee Mitt Romney. Gingrich says he gets asked if Romney is conservative enough.
(Gingrich) “And my answer’s simple: Compared to Barack Obama? You know, this is not a choice between Mitt Romney and Ronald Reagan.”
Gingrich says that he’s going to continue to work to defeat President Obama.
(Gingrich) “This is a choice between Mitt Romney and the most radical leftist President in American history.”
Gingrich’s campaign wraps up with about $4 million dollars worth of debt.
Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on Gingrich dropping out of the Presidential race HERE: