- Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel ResigningPosted 7 hours ago
- 12-year-old Carrying BB Gun, Shot & Killed By PolicePosted 10 hours ago
- The 2014 American Music Awards RecapPosted 11 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
[AUDIO] THE WALLS ARE SUEDE, THE CEILING IS LOW, I’M JUST BLOWN AWAY!
Gibby was asking callers if Obama’s speech in Afghanistan was another example of the President spiking the football.
Donald in Atlanta called in to say that Obama deserves ALL the credit for Afghanistan and the death of Osama.
But what really set John off was the fact that Brian Williams of NBC News got exclusive access to the “Situation Room” in the White House.