- Graceland Brings ‘The King’ Back To VegasPosted 41 mins ago
- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 2 days ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 3 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
[AUDIO] THE WALLS ARE SUEDE, THE CEILING IS LOW, I’M JUST BLOWN AWAY!
Gibby was asking callers if Obama’s speech in Afghanistan was another example of the President spiking the football.
Donald in Atlanta called in to say that Obama deserves ALL the credit for Afghanistan and the death of Osama.
But what really set John off was the fact that Brian Williams of NBC News got exclusive access to the “Situation Room” in the White House.