- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 14 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 20 hours ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
[AUDIO] THE WALLS ARE SUEDE, THE CEILING IS LOW, I’M JUST BLOWN AWAY!
Gibby was asking callers if Obama’s speech in Afghanistan was another example of the President spiking the football.
Donald in Atlanta called in to say that Obama deserves ALL the credit for Afghanistan and the death of Osama.
But what really set John off was the fact that Brian Williams of NBC News got exclusive access to the “Situation Room” in the White House.