- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 6 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[AUDIO] THE WALLS ARE SUEDE, THE CEILING IS LOW, I’M JUST BLOWN AWAY!
Gibby was asking callers if Obama’s speech in Afghanistan was another example of the President spiking the football.
Donald in Atlanta called in to say that Obama deserves ALL the credit for Afghanistan and the death of Osama.
But what really set John off was the fact that Brian Williams of NBC News got exclusive access to the “Situation Room” in the White House.