- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 17 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 18 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Securing America: Using Drones To Target Terror
It was hardly a secret, but the Obama Administration is offering more details than ever before about the use of drones to kill terrorists.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from Washington DC as part of our ongoing series on national security:
In a candid speech to a Washington think tank:
Brennan: “So let me say it as simply as I can.”
White House Counterterrorism Chief John Brennan says the U.S. does regularly use unmanned, armed drones to target al-Qaeda leadership.
Brennan: “Targeted strikes conform to the principle of necessity. The requirement that the target have definite military value.”
Brennan defending the use of drone strikes as legal and ethical. They have proved controversial; linked to the killing of American Cleric Anwar al-Awlaki and his son in Yemen.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.