- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 14 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 20 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Securing America: Using Drones To Target Terror
It was hardly a secret, but the Obama Administration is offering more details than ever before about the use of drones to kill terrorists.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from Washington DC as part of our ongoing series on national security:
In a candid speech to a Washington think tank:
Brennan: “So let me say it as simply as I can.”
White House Counterterrorism Chief John Brennan says the U.S. does regularly use unmanned, armed drones to target al-Qaeda leadership.
Brennan: “Targeted strikes conform to the principle of necessity. The requirement that the target have definite military value.”
Brennan defending the use of drone strikes as legal and ethical. They have proved controversial; linked to the killing of American Cleric Anwar al-Awlaki and his son in Yemen.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.