- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 38 mins ago
- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 21 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
Securing America: Using Drones To Target Terror
It was hardly a secret, but the Obama Administration is offering more details than ever before about the use of drones to kill terrorists.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from Washington DC as part of our ongoing series on national security:
In a candid speech to a Washington think tank:
Brennan: “So let me say it as simply as I can.”
White House Counterterrorism Chief John Brennan says the U.S. does regularly use unmanned, armed drones to target al-Qaeda leadership.
Brennan: “Targeted strikes conform to the principle of necessity. The requirement that the target have definite military value.”
Brennan defending the use of drone strikes as legal and ethical. They have proved controversial; linked to the killing of American Cleric Anwar al-Awlaki and his son in Yemen.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.