- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 16 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 21 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Occupiers Take To the Streets For May Day [VIDEO]
As workers’ rights demonstrations take shape in countries around the world, the Occupy Wall Street movements may get in on some of the May Day attention.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports from New York:
They’re calling for no work, no school and no shopping.
(Occupier) “To show, like, that we can organize economic noncompliance.”
And the promise to shut down tunnels or bridges here in New York City has not happened, but protesters comprised of occupiers, union and immigration groups are rallying at Manhattan’s Bryant Park and Union Square where they continue to confuse us over exactly what they want and over who’s leading their movement.
(Occupier) “It a lead… um… we all are each other’s leader.”
The NYPD remains in full force. And they tell us they’ve made arrests of occupiers who they say have engaged in unlawful activity.
In New York, Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on the May Day Occupy protests: