- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 3 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 3 hours ago
- Yes or No? Scotland Votes On Independence Referendum [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Newcomer Chase BryantPosted 5 hours ago
- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 20 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Occupiers Take To the Streets For May Day [VIDEO]
As workers’ rights demonstrations take shape in countries around the world, the Occupy Wall Street movements may get in on some of the May Day attention.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports from New York:
They’re calling for no work, no school and no shopping.
(Occupier) “To show, like, that we can organize economic noncompliance.”
And the promise to shut down tunnels or bridges here in New York City has not happened, but protesters comprised of occupiers, union and immigration groups are rallying at Manhattan’s Bryant Park and Union Square where they continue to confuse us over exactly what they want and over who’s leading their movement.
(Occupier) “It a lead… um… we all are each other’s leader.”
The NYPD remains in full force. And they tell us they’ve made arrests of occupiers who they say have engaged in unlawful activity.
In New York, Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on the May Day Occupy protests: