- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 11 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Occupiers Take To the Streets For May Day [VIDEO]
As workers’ rights demonstrations take shape in countries around the world, the Occupy Wall Street movements may get in on some of the May Day attention.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports from New York:
They’re calling for no work, no school and no shopping.
(Occupier) “To show, like, that we can organize economic noncompliance.”
And the promise to shut down tunnels or bridges here in New York City has not happened, but protesters comprised of occupiers, union and immigration groups are rallying at Manhattan’s Bryant Park and Union Square where they continue to confuse us over exactly what they want and over who’s leading their movement.
(Occupier) “It a lead… um… we all are each other’s leader.”
The NYPD remains in full force. And they tell us they’ve made arrests of occupiers who they say have engaged in unlawful activity.
In New York, Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on the May Day Occupy protests: