- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 6 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 14 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 15 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall For Health: Obesity Costs
Rising obesity levels have a cost. But it’s not just on the health of the individual. Being overweight can hit you in the wallet too.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
As America’s waistlines are expanding, so is the price tag on care. Countless studies prove that lost productivity in the workplace and more doctors and medications for the obese are making healthcare expenses skyrocket. From installing sturdier toilets in public places, to testing the impact of heavier riders on steering and braking systems in mass transit. Public health officials stress the need to develop programs to prevent or reverse obesity.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.