- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall For Health: Obesity Costs
Rising obesity levels have a cost. But it’s not just on the health of the individual. Being overweight can hit you in the wallet too.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
As America’s waistlines are expanding, so is the price tag on care. Countless studies prove that lost productivity in the workplace and more doctors and medications for the obese are making healthcare expenses skyrocket. From installing sturdier toilets in public places, to testing the impact of heavier riders on steering and braking systems in mass transit. Public health officials stress the need to develop programs to prevent or reverse obesity.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.