- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall For Health: Obesity Costs
Rising obesity levels have a cost. But it’s not just on the health of the individual. Being overweight can hit you in the wallet too.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
As America’s waistlines are expanding, so is the price tag on care. Countless studies prove that lost productivity in the workplace and more doctors and medications for the obese are making healthcare expenses skyrocket. From installing sturdier toilets in public places, to testing the impact of heavier riders on steering and braking systems in mass transit. Public health officials stress the need to develop programs to prevent or reverse obesity.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.