- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 11 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall For Health: Obesity Costs
Rising obesity levels have a cost. But it’s not just on the health of the individual. Being overweight can hit you in the wallet too.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
As America’s waistlines are expanding, so is the price tag on care. Countless studies prove that lost productivity in the workplace and more doctors and medications for the obese are making healthcare expenses skyrocket. From installing sturdier toilets in public places, to testing the impact of heavier riders on steering and braking systems in mass transit. Public health officials stress the need to develop programs to prevent or reverse obesity.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.