- Tornado Strikes Near Oklahoma CityPosted 9 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 10 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 13 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 13 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 14 hours ago
Zimmerman Judge Could Increase Bond in Trayvon Martin Shooting
The lawyer for the man now formally charged with second-degree murder in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin in Florida has spoken out about his new website and the possibility that the judge could increase George Zimmerman’s bond.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
Mark O’Mara says defending George Zimmerman – who claims he shot unarmed teen Trayvon Martin in self-defense in his neighborhood in an Orlando suburb – is a bit difficult, logistically.
(O’Mara) “There’s a certain amount of cloak and dagger to it.”
He hasn’t seen Zimmerman since he made bail, and meets with Zimmerman’s family in secret.
(O’Mara) “My fear is the extreme people, the ones who hear the message and take it too far, could overreact.”
O’Mara is also managing money donated to Zimmerman’s defense, money that could prompt a judge to raise the bond amount.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.