- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 5 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 7 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(video) FMR TSA Head: Fix ‘Broken’ TSA with Less Regulations!
Former TSA Administrator Edmund “Kip” Hawley says the TSA is ‘broke’ and the agency has become an embarrassment. Hawley suggests allowing knives on board and getting rid of the banded items list as a way to retool airport security.