- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 5 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
(video) FMR TSA Head: Fix ‘Broken’ TSA with Less Regulations!
Former TSA Administrator Edmund “Kip” Hawley says the TSA is ‘broke’ and the agency has become an embarrassment. Hawley suggests allowing knives on board and getting rid of the banded items list as a way to retool airport security.