- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of December 13thPosted 2 hours ago
- CDC Report Shows Flu Vaccine BenefitsPosted 3 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Who Is Keeping Tabs On Your Cell Phone?Posted 1 day ago
- Securing America: NSA Director Defends Data CollectionPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Do It Yourself Duct Tape HolsterPosted 2 days ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
Siblings Who Shot at Cops Sentenced
The trio of siblings – two brothers and a sister – who evaded authorities during a multi-state crime spree have been sentenced to prison time.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports they still have more legal issues to face:
A judge sentenced Dylan Dougherty to more than 30 years, Lee got 24 years and Ryan got 18. They were caught in Colorado last summer after their car rolled over on an interstate during a police chase and shootout.
They’d been wanted for shooting at police in Florida, and then shooting up a bank ceiling during a robbery in Georgia. That’s where they’re going for their next court hearing.
Before the alleged spree, Ryan had been ordered by a court to register as a sex offender, and their mother said he was afraid that meant he would never see his newborn son.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.