- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 18 mins ago
- Kenny Chesney’s ‘Revival’ Tour Features Some Big Name Opening ActsPosted 1 hour ago
- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 16 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 17 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
Siblings Who Shot at Cops Sentenced
The trio of siblings – two brothers and a sister – who evaded authorities during a multi-state crime spree have been sentenced to prison time.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports they still have more legal issues to face:
A judge sentenced Dylan Dougherty to more than 30 years, Lee got 24 years and Ryan got 18. They were caught in Colorado last summer after their car rolled over on an interstate during a police chase and shootout.
They’d been wanted for shooting at police in Florida, and then shooting up a bank ceiling during a robbery in Georgia. That’s where they’re going for their next court hearing.
Before the alleged spree, Ryan had been ordered by a court to register as a sex offender, and their mother said he was afraid that meant he would never see his newborn son.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.