- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 3 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Siblings Who Shot at Cops Sentenced
The trio of siblings – two brothers and a sister – who evaded authorities during a multi-state crime spree have been sentenced to prison time.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports they still have more legal issues to face:
A judge sentenced Dylan Dougherty to more than 30 years, Lee got 24 years and Ryan got 18. They were caught in Colorado last summer after their car rolled over on an interstate during a police chase and shootout.
They’d been wanted for shooting at police in Florida, and then shooting up a bank ceiling during a robbery in Georgia. That’s where they’re going for their next court hearing.
Before the alleged spree, Ryan had been ordered by a court to register as a sex offender, and their mother said he was afraid that meant he would never see his newborn son.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.