- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Securing America: Remaining Vigilant in the War on Terror
Nearly one year after the killing of Usama bin Laden, White House officials say they’re making progress in the War on Terror. But they’re also reminding Americans to remain vigilant.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
A team of elite Navy SEALs swooped into Usama bin Laden’s compound in Pakistan on May 2nd last year and killed him.
(Brennan) “Clearly, it was a momentous day in U.S. history, and so this is something that we are going to make sure that we are not going to let our guard down and we’re going to stay extra vigilant, in fact, during this period of time.”
…White House Chief Counterterrorism Adviser John Brennan, on “FOX News Sunday,” urging vigilance. But he says there’s no intelligence regarding an active terror plot to coincide with May 2nd, this after Federal authorities last week issued an advisory of renewed efforts to target the internet and western aviation. Stepped up security at major airports and transportation hubs in Europe is in place over the next several days.
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.
WATCH John Brennan’s full interview on “FOX News Sunday” HERE: