- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 10 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 16 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 5 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 6 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Securing America: Remaining Vigilant in the War on Terror
Nearly one year after the killing of Usama bin Laden, White House officials say they’re making progress in the War on Terror. But they’re also reminding Americans to remain vigilant.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
A team of elite Navy SEALs swooped into Usama bin Laden’s compound in Pakistan on May 2nd last year and killed him.
(Brennan) “Clearly, it was a momentous day in U.S. history, and so this is something that we are going to make sure that we are not going to let our guard down and we’re going to stay extra vigilant, in fact, during this period of time.”
…White House Chief Counterterrorism Adviser John Brennan, on “FOX News Sunday,” urging vigilance. But he says there’s no intelligence regarding an active terror plot to coincide with May 2nd, this after Federal authorities last week issued an advisory of renewed efforts to target the internet and western aviation. Stepped up security at major airports and transportation hubs in Europe is in place over the next several days.
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.
WATCH John Brennan’s full interview on “FOX News Sunday” HERE: