- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Oklahoma ‘Personhood’ Ballot Initiative Ruled Unconstitutional
Oklahoma’s highest court says there will be no proposal on the state’s ballot to amend the state’s constitution to define life as starting at conception.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
Oklahoma’s Supreme Court unanimously says the so-called ‘personhood’ ballot initiative is unconstitutional and won’t appear on ballots in the state this fall. The ballot initiative aimed to get the state constitution to recognize a fertilized human egg as a human being. It’s part of a bigger movement to get each state constitution amended. But the ACLU in Oklahoma sued on behalf of doctors and residents. The court says the U.S. Supreme Court has already upheld a woman’s right to an abortion.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.