- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 3 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Oklahoma ‘Personhood’ Ballot Initiative Ruled Unconstitutional
Oklahoma’s highest court says there will be no proposal on the state’s ballot to amend the state’s constitution to define life as starting at conception.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
Oklahoma’s Supreme Court unanimously says the so-called ‘personhood’ ballot initiative is unconstitutional and won’t appear on ballots in the state this fall. The ballot initiative aimed to get the state constitution to recognize a fertilized human egg as a human being. It’s part of a bigger movement to get each state constitution amended. But the ACLU in Oklahoma sued on behalf of doctors and residents. The court says the U.S. Supreme Court has already upheld a woman’s right to an abortion.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.