- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 12 hours ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Oklahoma ‘Personhood’ Ballot Initiative Ruled Unconstitutional
Oklahoma’s highest court says there will be no proposal on the state’s ballot to amend the state’s constitution to define life as starting at conception.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
Oklahoma’s Supreme Court unanimously says the so-called ‘personhood’ ballot initiative is unconstitutional and won’t appear on ballots in the state this fall. The ballot initiative aimed to get the state constitution to recognize a fertilized human egg as a human being. It’s part of a bigger movement to get each state constitution amended. But the ACLU in Oklahoma sued on behalf of doctors and residents. The court says the U.S. Supreme Court has already upheld a woman’s right to an abortion.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.