- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 7 mins ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 52 mins ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 3 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 4 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 4 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Russia Developing Killer RobotsPosted 6 hours ago
- Yahoo Buying TumblrPosted 7 hours ago
Is President Obama “Spiking the Football” With bin Laden Campaign Ad? [VIDEO]
President Obama is pulling out all the stops in his re-election campaign, bringing former President Bill Clinton out on the campaign trail and highlighting the killing of Usama bin Laden.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
The advertising offensive is well underway.
(Campaign Ad) “There was the victory no one saw coming…”
That’s a campaign video for President Obama, marking the killing of Usama bin Laden a year ago. Another Obama ad reminds us that, in 2007, Mitt Romney said it’s not worth spending billions to find the al-Qaeda leader. On NBC, Romney adviser Ed Gillespie said that’s unfair.
(Gillespie) “I can’t envision, having served in the White House, any President – having been told, ‘We have him, he’s here. Should be go in?’ – saying ‘No, we shouldn’t.’”
President Obama is also getting former President Clinton’s help, the two appearing at fundraisers last night outside D.C.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on this new campaign ad HERE: