- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 20 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of April 27th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“Selena Gomez & The Scene – Hit the Lights (Version 2)”
Disney Channel star Selena Gomez is growing up… and she’s got a new version of her music video to prove it. This edgier version of the video for her hit song starts off with her sweating from dancing in a club and running through the streets…. The first video featured Gomez singing and playing in a sunny field. As for the rest of the new video, it’s pretty much the same as the first… just with more pink balloons.
Then, there’s this:
“Kids React to the Avengers”
This latest episode of “Kids React” showcases a group of children as they watch a trailer for the sure-to-be blockbuster film “The Avengers”. The kids view the clip with confusion, but seem excited for the action. Who doesn’t like superheroes and explosions? Overall, the movie gets the “thumbs up”, but according to these kids, the team is not complete. They want a certain DC Comics character to join the crew too.
And, Facebook users and hitting the “Like” button on:
One Direction “What Makes You Beautiful”
The newest generation of boy bands is upon us. These five British imports, placed together on The X Factor, are making tween girls everywhere melt. And why wouldn’t they… they have long hair, wear tight jeans, and they tell their fans they are beautiful while pointing at them. So check out the video… and try not to faint.
For these videos and more, go to foxnewsradio.com.
For Lauren Faulkner, I’m Pam Wentworth, and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.