- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 7 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
AEHQ: IN Senator Faces Challenge From Within His Party
Longtime Indiana Senator Richard Lugar is facing a challenge for his seat, a challenge that’s coming from within his own party.
FOX’s Steve Brown has details in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Six terms, 35+ years, and still Republican U.S. Senator Richard Lugar could be losing his grasp on his seat. Now, a group that has endorsed his opponent, Citizens United, is out with a poll that says that that GOP challenger, Richard Murdoch, is ahead 44-39 in advance of the May 8th primary. Keep in mind, this is a partisan poll. But factor in the margin of error, and statistically, it’s a mathematical tie.
But it matches intel from internal polling that the race is trending Murdoch’s way. The poll also points out only half of likely Republican primary voters are firm about who they’ll vote for.
Steve Brown, FOX News Radio.