- Cover-Up Allegations Haunt Benghazi Committee HearingPosted 23 mins ago
- Vikings Ban Adrian Peterson Amid Child Abuse Case [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 3 hours ago
- Hired! Looking For Work?Posted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
AEHQ: IN Senator Faces Challenge From Within His Party
Longtime Indiana Senator Richard Lugar is facing a challenge for his seat, a challenge that’s coming from within his own party.
FOX’s Steve Brown has details in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Six terms, 35+ years, and still Republican U.S. Senator Richard Lugar could be losing his grasp on his seat. Now, a group that has endorsed his opponent, Citizens United, is out with a poll that says that that GOP challenger, Richard Murdoch, is ahead 44-39 in advance of the May 8th primary. Keep in mind, this is a partisan poll. But factor in the margin of error, and statistically, it’s a mathematical tie.
But it matches intel from internal polling that the race is trending Murdoch’s way. The poll also points out only half of likely Republican primary voters are firm about who they’ll vote for.
Steve Brown, FOX News Radio.