- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 3 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Senate Passes Controversial USPS Rescue Bill
The Senate passed a bill to save the United States Postal Service, but not everyone is on board.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
The $11 billion included in the measure is a refund for past over-payments to the federal retirment fund. It’s part of Independent Senator Joe Lieberman’s desire that the Postal Service:
(Lieberman) “Cannot be allowed to spiral downward into bankruptcy.”
But Postmaster General Patrick Donahue doesn’t like the Senate Bill because it also forces the Postal Service to keep open thousands of small post offices and mail processing centers that it would like to close. And it delays a potential end to Saturday mail delivery.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.