- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 13 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Family Upset After TSA Pats Down Disabled 7-Year-Old
The family of a New York girl – who only recently took her first steps at the age of seven because of cerebral palsy – is blaming the TSA for ruining the start of their vacation by making them miss their flight.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story from New York City:
Dina Frank needs special braces to help her walk, braces that kept her from going through standard screening at New York’s JFK Airport on Monday. Her dad, Joshua, says the TSA agreed to swab the braces instead of doing a patdown.
(Frank) “I think they’re scary for a 7-year-old girl, to throw on the blue surgical gloves and really come at her.”
But agents tracked the family down on line to board their plane, forcing the girl back for a thorough patdown – which the TSA says should have been done in the first place. The issue, Frank says, isn’t the patdown.
(Frank) “But then the policy needs to be enforced, and be enforced with a little compassion.”
Frank intends to take the matter up with a member of Congress’s Homeland Security Committee.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.