- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
AEHQ: FOX News Poll: Obama, Romney Even
The race between Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney is dead even in the latest FOX News Poll.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
The latest FOX Poll shows 51% of Americans disapprove of President Obama’s job perfomance, but while Mitt Romney bested the President by 2-points earlier this month, the FOX poll finds…
(Blanton) “Both Obama and Romney each at 46% if the election were held today.”
FOX Polling Director Dana Blanton says poll results also show a majority of Democrats and Republicans believe the recession continues though they split along party lines on whether the economy is recovering.
The FOX poll also shows 55% of Republicans think Mitt Romney has a plan to fix the economy that’s fewer than the 66% of Democrats who say the President does.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.