- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 16 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
AEHQ: FOX News Poll: Obama, Romney Even
The race between Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney is dead even in the latest FOX News Poll.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
The latest FOX Poll shows 51% of Americans disapprove of President Obama’s job perfomance, but while Mitt Romney bested the President by 2-points earlier this month, the FOX poll finds…
(Blanton) “Both Obama and Romney each at 46% if the election were held today.”
FOX Polling Director Dana Blanton says poll results also show a majority of Democrats and Republicans believe the recession continues though they split along party lines on whether the economy is recovering.
The FOX poll also shows 55% of Republicans think Mitt Romney has a plan to fix the economy that’s fewer than the 66% of Democrats who say the President does.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.