- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 9 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Securing America: Wanted Terrorist Killed in Yemen
The 4th-most wanted terrorist on the U.S. list is dead in Yemen.
FOX Chief Intelligence Correspondent Catherine Herridge reports from Washington DC in our ongoing series on national security:
A Yemeni government official says Mohammed al-Umda was the 4th-most wanted terrorist in Yemen, part of al-Qaeda’s “Old Guard” who trained in the Afghan camps before 9/11. And despite the death of the American cleric who was an operational commander for al-Qaeda, FBI Director Robert Mueller recently told Congress the threat remains high.
(Mueller) “Yemen is a hub, currently, of individuals who want to undertake terrorist attacks. And it’s up there with Pakistan, Afghanistan and Somalia.”
For its part, the CIA had no public comment on the strike.
In Washington, Catherine Herridge, FOX News Radio.