- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Securing America: Wanted Terrorist Killed in Yemen
The 4th-most wanted terrorist on the U.S. list is dead in Yemen.
FOX Chief Intelligence Correspondent Catherine Herridge reports from Washington DC in our ongoing series on national security:
A Yemeni government official says Mohammed al-Umda was the 4th-most wanted terrorist in Yemen, part of al-Qaeda’s “Old Guard” who trained in the Afghan camps before 9/11. And despite the death of the American cleric who was an operational commander for al-Qaeda, FBI Director Robert Mueller recently told Congress the threat remains high.
(Mueller) “Yemen is a hub, currently, of individuals who want to undertake terrorist attacks. And it’s up there with Pakistan, Afghanistan and Somalia.”
For its part, the CIA had no public comment on the strike.
In Washington, Catherine Herridge, FOX News Radio.